This is very close to Spinach Artichoke Dip, but is instead a spread for sandwiches, paninis, burgers, etc. And its probably a little healthier for you.
- ½ cup chopped artichoke hearts
- ½ cup chopped frozen spinach
- 1 4.4 ounce tub of Boursin Light
1. Squeeze any excess water from the thawed frozen spinach. Roughly chop spinach and artichoke.
2. In a small bowl add spinach, artichoke, and entire tub of Boursin Light. Mix well.
3. Add salt to taste and a good amount of freshly ground black pepper. Mix again.