Back to the food.
Ingredients:- 1 10oz frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 2 1/4 cups ricotta
- 1/5 lb prosciutto, sliced and diced
- ¼ cup parmesan
- 2 cups mozzarella, divided
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ½ teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon ground pepper
- 2 cups of your favorite red marinara sauce
- 1 cup alfredo sauce
- 10 lasagna noodles ( maybe throw one or two extra in case one rips)
1. Cook lasagna noodles according to package and drain when done. Separate noodles and lay flat to cool.
2. Squeeze excess water from spinach. In a large bowl combine: spinach, prosciutto, ricotta, parmesan, 1 cup of mozzarella, heavy cream, garlic powder, onion powder, Italian seasoning and pepper. Mix well to incorporate.
3. In a separate bowl combine alfredo and marinara sauce. In a shallow baking dish ladle a generous layer of sauce on the bottom.
4. Take each lasagna noodle and lay flat. Spoon a generous amount of mixture and spread evenly over noodle. Roll lasagna up and place seam side down in dish.
5. Spoon remaining sauce over lasagna rolls in dish when finished and top with remaining mozzarella cheese.
6. Cover with tin foil and bake at 400 for 20 minutes covered. Remove foil and bake an additional 10 minutes uncovered, or until cheese is melted.
A shot from the front